Powered by Blogger.

Thursday 5 June 2014

Autumn has come

I have a fair bit of catching up to do don't I? Ladybug, hereafter will be known as Small Person turned ONE! Yikes! How did that happen? I have some photo's I want to share of her party once I get them sorted. I'll also share the link to my ideas board for this party in another post.

So, like I said, Small Person is one. She is cruising around the furniture and has only taken a few tentative steps. She's a pretty fast crawler too. Her hair has grown in quite a bit, but not enough to tie up. Haven't tried a clip yet as she pulls mine out (ouch!) so she'd do the same to herself I'm guessing.

We have had quite a few feijoas, but Small Person and I don't really like them. More for Daddy and friends then. Daddy has sown grass out the front and now it's starting to look good with a few little patches. It should be nice once spring comes around and in time for Small Person to run around the yard.

Our neighbour across the road had a baby girl mid-February and Small Person was quite fascinated by her. She also has started liking dolls too. When we go to playgroup she sometimes likes to play with the dolls there, if she isn't busy playing with dinosaurs or blocks that is.

***UPDATED*** Small person has been walking for about 10 days now! I'll need to get her gumboots now I think for playing outside on the wet grass and dirt tracks in the reserve nearby.

0 comments:

Post a Comment