Powered by Blogger.

Thursday 14 November 2013

Yay for Summer!

I am so glad the weather is heating up as it means I can take Ladybug out. We just went for a walk around the neighbourhood as the sky was so blue and the sun was out. Much better than earlier in the day. 

It's not long now until Christmas and I have worked out how I can safely (I hope!) have my (fake) tree up without it being tipped over as Ladybug is now slowly dragging herself along the ground. It does mean it will be mostly hidden, but I would rather that than not have it at all. Usually I would wait until December 1st to put it up, but we have a Movember BBQ to go to that day and it normally would take me the better part of a day to put up. Now I have a small person I think I'll need to do it over a few days so I'll start in about a week's time I think. I can't wait as I LOVE Christmas!

Do you do real or fake?

0 comments:

Post a Comment