Powered by Blogger.

Saturday 30 November 2013

How to Clean Your Washing Machine

I have had my washing machine for well over 10 years and it's only been cleaned by my Mum (thanks!). So when I saw this tutorial by Jill of One Good Thing in my Facebook Feed I had to give it a go.

Now, in the tutorial she adds the bleach to hot water - my Janola stated NOT to add to hot water, instead using warm or cold water. I did the warm water. CAUTION: make sure you run your dishwasher and have a shower before you use warm/hot water so you don't run out and get a cold shower! Of course that depends on how big your hot water cylinder is.

I couldn't believe the muck that came out into the water - it looked a little gray. Yuck! I've been washing my clothes in that?! So glad I've done this. She recommends in her tutorial to  clean your machine every three months or at least twice a year.

Here is the tutorial.

0 comments:

Post a Comment