Powered by Blogger.

Thursday 19 December 2013

O Christmas Tree!

I love decorating for Christmas and I love my tree! I collected my decorations over a couple of years and this year is the first I have been able to put them all the way around the tree as I have it up in the corner against two windows. It's behind the couch so it's protected from Ladybug.

Before I added the lights I let her touch the tree. She really liked the way it felt on her fingers and kept rubbing the branch. When I had most of the decorations up she was up again from her nap. I took her into the lounge and she was so excited to see the lights going and the decorations on the tree. Takes after her Mummy! Proud moment!

Here is how I've decorated this year. i would love a wreath for the door, but it's not a priority just yet.


Jim Shore Mr & Mrs Christmas, Advent Calendar, Nutcrackers, Angel's & Santa's



From a friend years ago - looks good when the tealight candle is lit



Santa



My beautiful tree!



Close-up of just some of my favourite decorations: Santa's, Angels, Fairies, and Dancers


0 comments:

Post a Comment